Pages

Friday 24 October 2008

Cute Card Thursday ~ Challenge 33

Challenge 33 ~The Stars at Night.

This week we would like to see some stars or something spooky on your cards.

Well I'm all done with my spooky cards, I don't have anymore people to send them too, so I'm not going to make them for the sake of it. I do however have lots of birthday cards to make. Andy's family seem to like November for birthdays ... there is only his youngest brother and Andy himself who don't have birthdays that month... his parents and 2 other brothers do! Which makes a total of 16 cards I have to make in November just for them, without ones that Vicki or my Mum want me to make!



This is what I came up with... CS ~ stash, DPs ~ Alexa crazy, freebie download ages ago! Image ~ Joanna Sheen, coloured with Whisper Markers, Raffia ~ Poundland, starfish ~ basket of shells from Skegness, peel-off ~ stash, used the old mini stitch sewing machine again, am really enjoying the effect!

I know its not a star at night, but the card I was going to show was one I'd made last week for my friends little boys birthday and I don't seem to have taken a photo of it...doh! That was a space themed card, had an astronaut on it and stars! Anyhow, here's hoping a starfish counts!

13 comments:

  1. Oh this is so sweet Jilli, the image is lovely and I love your starfish

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love that little image you've used.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, I love the image. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful jilli..love the image:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jilli and the starfish is just fab :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jilli
    I`ve not been around for a while so I`ve just caught up on all your fab cards.I love your latest vintage cards, they look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Jilli - love the image and beautiful colours. The starfish is just the perfect finishing touch too

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Jilli

    Wow you've created some truly beautiful cards lately, so sorry I've not visited your blog lately.

    Thank you for your kind words of comfort, it really means a lot to us. So sorry to hear about the loss of your daughters friend, that must have been horrendous for you all huge (((hugs))) xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi jilli, great card.
    By the way - YOU WON MY BLOG CANDY!!!! YIPPEE FOR YOU!!
    Check out my blog for more info!!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Jilli! Love the stitching and detail. Thanks for the shout out on my blog candy giveaway and good luck to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant card I love the image WTG hun xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix