Pages

Sunday 19 October 2008

I've made this card, which is actually a wallet lol, for my parents. They arrived back from Malta the early hours of this morning and haven't yet seen the photos that I took at their golden wedding celebratory meal. So, I've made this to put them in (the photo's not the parents). CS & DP's ~ Leftovers, image ~ RAK and, bling and blooms ~stash & RAK (sorry dont remember who, but thanks anyway!) coloured with Whisper Markers and a candle ....
... which has the best photo we've ever managed to get of Dad!

This card was one I did last weekend and wasn't going to put on my blog, but Rach said I should! The reason for not wanting to show it was because its based on one that Rach had made. When I saw it on her blog I just loved the colours she'd used and thought how well it all went together. I explained this to Rach and she said to put it on my blog anyway. So thanks honey mwah! CS ~ Papermill, DPs ~ Summer Driggs, buttons ~ stash, raffia ~ Poundland, Sentiment~ done on PC.
This I made a couple of weeks back but just haven't had time to blog. Another last minute card for Fae. CS ~ stash, DP ~ Derek M Designs, image ~ ebay, coloured with watercolour pencils, Whispers and Sakura pens, pearls ~ Crafts Central.

13 comments:

  1. aww Jilli your mum & dad will love the wallet and candle, how thoughtful, love your cards and glad you like the High hopes dragon stamps, love the hanglar card, wow you've been busy Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your works are wonderful!
    I love all of them!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous and the candle is a total wow! I'm sure your parents will be thrilled to see it, as well as all the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great cards jilli, I'm glad you put the dragon on he is lovely!
    hugs mxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your love card - that is such a cute stamp!
    The candle is beautiful :)
    TFS!
    xoxo, margie

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your projects are so luvly,busy lil you,eh?!!! ;O)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Jilli these are beautiful cards you have been busy. Such lovely images and beautifully coloured. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the cards are lovely, and what a great idea to put the photo's in a wallet. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are all gorgeous but especailly loving the candle what a super gift :)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. They;re both absolutely stunning Jilli! Love your colouring and papers. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cards and candle. The dragon is so cute and I love how you have coloured him.

    ReplyDelete
  12. they are both fantastic hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Such gorgeous cards Jilli! I agree with Rach, your card is brilliant!!
    And you know I love your candles!!
    Love becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix