Pages

Tuesday 28 October 2008

Just A Few.....

I can now show the cards that I made over the weekend. They were all posted yesterday and as far as I know have been received today.

This card was made for Barbara just to let her know we're thinking of her. CS ~ Papermill, DP ~ leftover (still trying to use all my paper and card scraps up), ribbon ~ stash, image ~ RAK from Jill, (thanks honey) coloured with Whisper Markers and Sakura Glaze, hat ~ RAK from Pearl.


This card is made for Don, Barbara's hubby, who unfortunately has been badly injured in a car accident. CS ~ stash, DP ~ more leftovers, images ~ chair from google search engine, both coloured with Whisper Markers, plasters ~ first aid box!


This card I made for Jill, who has been feeling a little sad and anxious lately. I just wanted to send her a hug and let her know that I'm here if she needed me. CS & DP again leftovers, peel-offs stash, image ~ coloured with Whisper Markers and Sakura Glaze pens, flowers ~ stash, gems ~ stash and corner thingys ~ cut using new Cuttlebug die.


This last card has taken me 2 days to make. Most of one of those was spent choosing which image to use. So..... CS ~ Crafts Central, DP and image ~ Joanna Sheen, Jane Netley Mayhew CD, ribbon and peel-off ~ stash.

16 comments:

  1. Hi Jilli
    You have been busy! Your cards are lovely.
    Hugs Lynsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jilly, many, many thanks for the lovely cards that arrived in the post today. I took the card to Don today and he was very touched, made him smile. Thank you for mine too, it is a beautiful card, they both are.
    Hugs Barbaraxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice cards.The Grandma one is beautiful :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tthey are all gorgeous Jilli! I love the addition of the plasters too! I won't ask where my card is PMSL!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all lovely
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo great cards all Jilli !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blimey Jilli you've been busy!!! So sorry I haven't visited in a while....trying hard to get back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great selection of cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are lovely but I particularly like the poppy card, it's so elegant and worth the two days that it took you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow, these are all gorgeous.TFS :-)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Jilli, some fab cards, you have been busy :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Jilly, you have been very busy making all these fabulous cards. How thoughtful of you to be sending them to friends. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh these are fabulous, I love how you have put the plasters on the Edwin card

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow Jilli, you've been busy, thanks so much for the beautiful card and images I loved it. Wow I love these cards and I love the grandma one, it's absolutely gorgeous hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great idea to use real plasters! I love it. Fab selection of cards.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  16. MORE wonderful cards...I'm sure everyone loved receiving these Jilli.
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix