Pages

Wednesday 19 March 2008

Some Quickies!

Made some quicky cards over the weekend initially to replenish my card tin, but Ellie took them to work and sold them all! Looks like I might be having another busy weekend, what with finishing Fae's partyware, which I will show you soon, I promise.
As you can see I've been buying Rubber Romance stamps again! These cards are made using the "Madame" stamp. I printed Pink Petticoat directly onto the card, something I've not done before, but will definately be doing again. I layered the image onto shiny black card and added Poundland bling and ribbon that Fae had tied round something she'd brought.
Printed Pink Petticoat onto card, layered "Gigi is winking" onto scrap card and embellished. Bling from poundland, ribbon from local market, blooms from Aunty Sarah's.

Again, I printed directly onto the card with Pink Petticoat. This stamp is "Sarah with a rose", I've paper pieced this stamp since doing these but have yet to photograph them. Ribbon, bling and blooms from the usual place.
Do you think I have an addiction to Rubber Romance? I must admit to having placed another order on Sunday and once they arrive I'll be doing my card for the Papertake Weekly Challenge, just hoping they arrive before next Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Real wow cards. especially love the black and white ones x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gigi rocks!! All these cards are fab! No wonder they all sold. Well done Ellie! Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix