Pages

Thursday 29 May 2008

Where do the days go?

D'you know I just don't seem to have time to blog at the minute. I'm just sneakly doing this while Andy give Rylee his lunch. I'm supposed to be checking e-mails! I did manage last night to make some cards for this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge and for Jo's blog candy, which I intend posting sometime today. But, its Thursday again and they'll be another challenge on Cute Card Thursday and I just can't seem to keep up lol! Vicki has tagged me and given me an award, which I haven't had chance to have a proper look at yet, sorry Vicki, I promise I will do! And to top it all off Rylee has started crawling this past fortnight so we now need eyes in the back of our heads. You just wouldn't believe how fast he is! I also have PIF to post on here, so please keep coming back to check on that. As soon as I've caught up with everything I'll get that sorted!! Right better go Rylee just got hold of the hack saw! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix