Pages

Tuesday 25 November 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge ~ Dawny's Sketch #3

Another fab sketch from Dawny P at PTW ....

At last I've managed to ink my Daisy stamp up that Jill brought me for Christmas but couldn't bear to keep as a surprise lol! I think she's absolutely gorgeous, she's been coloured with WM's and Sakura Glaze pens. CS ~ stash, DP's ~ Summer Driggs Moments, sentiment ~ is one of those foam ones from Argos a couple of years ago and I decided to send DH under the bed in the spare room to get my embossing powders out, not used them for ages, so its embossed gold, flowers, beadcaps and brads ~ stash.

8 comments:

  1. Jilli this is so pretty. Your embossed greeting looks really good, I think I will have to get my embossing powders out.

    Hugs Lynsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what a naughty girl opening your prezzies before Christmas day lol!!
    Brilliant card Jilli, I love what you've done with her head band!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jilli. Love the flowers in the hair.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Jilli, I love the rich colours of the papers and the sweet little image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image. Love the flowers in her hair. Adorable.
    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I love that stamp - it's so sweet! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Jilli I love the colours and the embossed sentiment fab as always hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix