Pages

Friday 19 June 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge ~ Dawny's Sketch #17

Yayyyy! I've done it! Finally made the last card for the BIL's birthday! So all 4 of em now have been completed and are all tucked up inside an envie ready to send to him the end of July ... who am i kiddin'? ... like we're actually gonna send them lol .... no doubt we'll all be cheapskates and give them to Shauna (waves) when they come to Rylee's birthday party ... well that's my intention anyway! Another fab sketch to follow from Dawny ... i do love these sketches! I've taken advantage of Rylee being totally exhausted and got to work on this card. He fell asleep in my arms before we'd even left nursery ... bless him ... he just knows!
CS ~ Stash
DP's ~ K & Co Tommy's Toys
Stitching ~ Sewing Machine without the cotton in!
Button & Raffia ~ Stash
Image ~ RAK from someone ... lol what am i like? Thanks anyway x! coloured with watercolour pencils
Sentiment ~ Scrapworks Color Rubz RAK from Linda. I've not used these things since i was a kid, 18 months ago lol! ... omg it took me back!


Again the inside has been decorated with left over papers and also with a cute little teddy stamp from Habico ... RAK from Jill and coloured with watercolour pencils. I keep forgetting i have some of these stamps ... its not till i open the drawer and have a good brevit that i find them. I've been trying to use some of my gorgeous stamped images that i've received from you lovely ladies instead of stamping. Its working quite well ... i still have loads though, but i wont be defeated lol! Its also good cos i don't have a lot of stamps really ... well not in comparison to some of you lot anyway pmsl! So, these images are helping with my very strict craft diet, that i seem to have been on forever! I do really appreciate all the images you send me, if it wasn't for all the special envies i receive i'd have had to pack up cardmaking earlier on in the year ... thank you soooo much for helping to feed my addiction, i love you all and you know who you are xxx

4 comments:

  1. I think this is fab Jilli. Love the teddy and the papers you used are lovely. The big button is a great touch - fabulous work chick. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgoeus card Jilli, love the demin look paper and your stitching. Great image and beautiful colouring hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous sweetie, love the teddy image and the large button, brilliant sweetie..
    if you need any other images just email me sweetie. you know my email.. ad thanks again for the fabulous butterfly's and flowers you sent me... xxxx
    hugs rachxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Jilli.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix