Pages

Thursday 31 January 2008

My First Handmade Birthday Gift

Obviously with it being Ellie's birthday last Monday, her party Saturday and 3 birthdays on the 3rd February, we were finding things a little tight. For 2 birthdays we generally only buy a token gift. So I decided to trawl the internet for homemade birthday gifts and I found this idea...












Recipe:
1x sheet Pink Petticoat spotty paper
1x milk carton template downloaded from internet
1x cow clipart image
1x scrap of black card
1x length of black ribbon
1x flower paper clip (Poppicrafts)
1x milk bath recipe found on internet

I am really pleased with how this turned out and because it didn't really cost me anything... I had everything in my store cupboard!

2 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix