Pages

Sunday 26 October 2008

Sketch Saturday ~ Sketch #22

I'm just loving all these sketch challenges. They're the one thing I never bore of. Sometimes I think the hardest part of making a card is deciding where to put everything and these sketches take all the hassle away!It's never easy making a sympathy card at the best of times. I never know what image to use or words, let alone how to put it together. But as I have a card to make I thought I'd use the sketch at Sketch Saturday. I think its worked out quite well too!
CS ~ stash, DP ~Art Class 101, Raspberry Road Designs, image ~ Stampendous ( I coloured the stamp with my Whisper Markers, warmed the ink by breathing on it and then stamped it on the card) ribbon ~ stash, Martha Stewart Doily Punch thingy ~ RAK from Dawny P, thanks Dawny, I tried to blend it in with the paper i used by wiping it with a baby wipe that i'd put colour on from my Whisper Markers (does that make sense?), pearls ~ stash, sentiment ~ Studio G clear stamps.

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,like the doily effect & the pearls :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card,really pretty:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh Jilli, what a stunning sympathy card, it's just right, thanks for your kind words, hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just perfect Jilli :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a perfect sympathy card jilli, lovely soft colours.
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sympathy card Jilli, I love the soft colours and pretty lace border. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an excellent card! So stunning!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love those colours and I can't wait for MY Martha Stewart punches to arrive!!!
    Fab Card!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  9. So elegant Jilli! It's perfect for a sympathy card. I love the colours and the lacey border and I don't think there's anything better that can be said than this. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful card, Jill!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another gorgeous card Jilli!! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an elegant card love the punched border :o)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix