Pages

Sunday 15 March 2009

Colour Create Challenge #7

This week's colour combination is ....

Red & Green


This is the card i have made for my Mum & Dad to give to me for my 4oth (say that quick) birthday next month. I always feel a bit left out when it comes to my cards ... out of all the cards i make none of them are for me. So i decided this year i would change that and at least i can be sure of one handmade card!

CS ~ stash. DP's ~ Summer Driggs 14 Days of Valentine. Stitching ~ sewing machine. Ribbon, flowers, gems ~ stash. Beadcap & pin ~ RAK from my VBFBF Diane. Butterfly ~ god knows where! Image ~ Magnolia Spring Stampclub Collection, coloured with WM's, H2O's and Sakura Glaze.


Edited: I've finally got around to finishing the inside of my card! I used the off cuts of paper leftover from the front and another Magnolia stamp from my Spring stampclub collection.

13 comments:

  1. Hiya!!!
    Fabulous card,hope it's to your standards,seeing as it's for you lol!!!
    Gorgeous card (watch the pin!!!):o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you like, making yourself a card LOL!......actually don't blame ya sweetie, least you know that you will like it LOL! Weel you certainly have pulled all the stops out on this one sweetie, tis totally gorge!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. One lovely card here.. love the stamp...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya luvly,


    pmsl.....what a fab idea of making your own birthday card, there's nothing like a handmade card on your birthday. I keep telling my lot when are they going to get around to making a card for me....lol, I think I'll try your way from now on...It's a gorgeous card Jilli, I'm sure you will love it when your BIG 40 birthday comes....ooooo....not long now...xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card your ribbon detail is beautiful, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning colours and fab work with the ribbon. Such a cute Tilda.
    Thanks for joining in at CC.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Jilli. Super-duper ribbons, fab papers and a wonderful image. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you want something done properly, then make it yourself!! Fabulous card sweetie! Come on, you can tell me.....how old are you gonna be really?!!!pmsl!
    By the way, just noticed you've got the same birthday as Grunter!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you made yourself a card...and why not !
    This is fantastic...and that bow is to die for x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jilli, this is fabulous, I love how you have done your ribbon, Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. I love how you have combined the two ribbons.
    Enjoy your card.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card Jillie i love the bow and the colouring of the image - its all wonderful.
    Hope sunday is brilliant
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous card Jilli I love the image and the colour combo, hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix