Pages

Monday 23 March 2009

Something Different

My gorgeous fairy blogmother Tab (thanks honey) has waved her magic wand again and magic'd some amazing stuff through my letterbox! Included in my envelope was the most gorgeous clasp, along with other bits and bobs for making jewellery!

I've had these heart beads in my craft cupboard for ages but never knew what to do with them ... dont even know why i bought em ... glad i did though. I made these as part of Andy's Mum Mother's Day pressie ... for my first attempt i'm really chuffed with em!

I also got another speshull envie from my other fairy blogmother Diane. Another filled with gorgeous images and twiddly bits and bobs. I'm so blessed to have such amazingly generous friends and love em to bits (you know who you all are). Mwahs

10 comments:

  1. Wow jill that is very pretty. i got some jewellery stuff recently but haven't attempted any yet. Looking forward to seeing more.Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bracelet and earring set Jilly, so pretty. Well done!

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jilli, your jewellery set is gorgeous and I bet MIL loved them. You have the best Fairy Godmother's LOL! Hope you're well. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooo,Go You,lol!!!
    They are fab :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg!!!! Is there no end to your talents Jilli, such a pretty jewellery set, I bet Andy's mum was well chuffed. xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you are multi talented, jewellery making as well. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty Jilli.....how clever are you! I've left something for you on my blog mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh totally gorge honey! Glad you liked the bits I sent, shout if you need more!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Jilli they are stunning hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix