Pages

Saturday 28 March 2009

Mojo Monday #79

Another fantastic sketch from Mojo Monday, where would i be without all these sketch challenges!


Here is my interpretation of the sketch ....

CS & DP's ~ left overs from previous projects. Raffia and button ~ stash. Image ~ RAK from Tab, but this fab stamp can be purchased from here (fab P&P and excellent service). I coloured my little Edwin and his chicken friend with Whisper Marker's. I've decided that he needn't be just for Easter ... my Dad used to work on a farm before he had us kids, so i thought it'd be a good image to use for his birthday card in May. That's what i like about the Magnolia stamps, there versatility! Anyhow enough waffle, i decorated the inside too, cos Tab got me addicted to it ....

I used more left overs and my little stamps from StudioG. Sentiment on the front is also from the same set of the StudioG clear stamps. Stitching ~ sewing machine.

10 comments:

  1. Gorge card, honey! Love it inside and out. Adore the stitching too, tis fab!
    Thanks for the little plug, you are too kind for words mon amie!
    Big Hugs and Kisses
    Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous card Jilli,l love the color.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and adorable!
    Love your coloring :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww this is so cute and absolutely gorgeous I love your stitching too, sorry I'm behind with leaving comments hope you are well and I will email you as soon as I get a few minutes to myself hugs Jill xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jilli, hope you're well. Your card is gorgeous, so beautifully coloured..adorable Edwin!
    Hugs
    carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good evening Jilli, what a gorgeous card, i love your take on the sketch! youve been busy since my last visit with some gorgeous makes! hope you are enjoying your weekend, its freezing here and really miserable!!! have a good evening, big hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Jill!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh hun this i awesome inside and out, just love it.
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!!! That image is fab & look at you decorating the inside of your cards,lol!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card Jilli hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix