Pages

Saturday 14 March 2009

Mojo Monday #77

Working slowly through my challenge blogs my next is Mojo Monday with another fantabulous sketch.Holographic card ~ stash, brought from Home Bargains 59p for a pack of 16 sheets in 2 colours. DPs ~ PP and the one with bags and shoes was part of a RAK from my VBMF Tab along with the Gorguss girl image. Image ~ coloured with WM's. Flowers ~ from my speshull envie from Diane. Butterfly ~ I dont remember where that came from, but i stuck it on an offcut of a laminating sheet that's been through the laminator. Stitching ~ DaisyD's.

5 comments:

  1. Look at you with your Gorjuss images!!!
    Beautiful card & colours :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another little beauty here dear what great colours, lovely
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh er Mrs! Drop dead gorge card honey! Glad you liked the image, plenty more from where that came from LOL. Looks fab with the paper too.
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow wow wow Jilli absolotley stunning and your colouring is wonderful so detailed hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix