Pages

Sunday 18 July 2010

Friday Sketchers Challenge #111

Janneke from the Netherlands is this weeks host and has made a sketch for Friday Sketchers. This week sponsor is Digi Doodle Shop.  The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to the store that can be used on anything except custom blog work.



Here is what i did with the sketch ...


Oh my gosh, i just couldn't wait to ink up one of my new Magnolia Stamp Club Kit stamps.  These have to be my outright favourites.  I was a little disappointed with the Spring Kit and don't seem to have used some of them and others perhaps only once!!!  But these are to die for!  I'm also loving the fab sentiment collection from Create with TLC.  I showed Paulette my fab new stamps and she came up with an amazing collection of word art to go with them called "Smooth Sailing".  You can find it on her blog and is downloadable for only $3.00 and for that you get 11 word art sentiments!

To make my card I used:~
CS ~ Stash
DP's ~ Summer Driggs ~ Truth
Image ~ Magnolia Tilda
Sentiment ~ Create with TLC
Flower, Leaves & Pearls ~ Stash
Tools ~ Sewing Machine, Sansodor, Blending Stumps No.0, Pencil Crayons, Martha Stewart Border Punch

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jilli - such a lovely Tilda!
    Thanks for joining us at FS.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card Jilli,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Jilli. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix