Pages

Thursday 9 December 2010

Crackers 2010

Its not me that's crackers in 2010, although some most would beg to differ LOL ... but the Christmas Cracker's I've made for this year festivities.  These particular ones are destined for Holland and obviously are not mine, but mine will be the same.  The only difference is mine wont have a box!



To make the crackers I followed the fab tutorial that Kirstie Allsop did for Channel 4 last year (Kirsties Homemade Christmas)
1 Roll of Wrapping Paper brought from Poundland in the sale last year
8 Empty Toilet Rolls
6 metres of Black Organza Ribbon
12 small Jingle Bells
Scraps of Red CS to strengthen the ends
Cracker Snaps .... although I haven't added them this year as I forgot to buy them ... oops!


This is what I put inside them ...
Handmade tissue paper hat using scraps of tissue paper measuring 30cms x 9cms and folding into 4 and cutting the end to a point.
Christmas Cracker joke printed from the internet
1 handmade Peppermint Cream wrapped in tinfoil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix