Pages

Monday 21 March 2011

Friday Sketchers ~ Sketch #146

This weeks sketch is made by Janneke, and the generous sponsor this week is:



Cute Stamps and Cards carries a lot of stamps, dies, punches and all kind of other wonderfull accessories you need to make your own card creations.

The absolutely lovely price this week is two stamps
from The Stamping Bazaar.


Here's the sketch for this week ...

 
... and my card ...


To make this card I used:~
CS ~ Stash
DP's ~ Miaaow! ~ from here
Image ~ Motivet Digital Stamp
Sentiment ~ Create with TLC
Pearl ~ Stash
Tools ~ Pencil Crayons, Blending Stumps, Sansodor, Sewing Machine, Cuttlebug, Nesties

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Jilli.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love...love...LOVE this card!
    That Motivet image is sooooooooo adorable, I must use it again myself soon.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix