Pages

Saturday 19 November 2011

Let The Little Children Come To Me .... Sketch Saturday Challenge #182

I blinked ;;) and it was Saturday again ... where has the past couple of weeks gone?  I know I've been busy firstly doing =(( bedside vigils for a week with Dad and then helping Mum sort the funeral, make 100 funeral programmes and the million :)] calls that have to be made, sorting finances and informing different people/places/departments.  It's been that hectic  and I've been so (:| tired that I've not had time to post the last 2 weeks cards for the SS challenges on this blog .. but I promise over the next few day I will try too.

On to this weeks challenge at Sketch Saturday and another fabulous sketch created by our JO!
This week we are sponsored once again by the very lovely Nikki from

gif maker

Here are the latest arrivals available right now at Bunny Zoe's Crafts


And remember... Bunny Zoe's Crafts ship worldwide, and if you live in mainland UK or Northern Ireland and your order is more than £40.00, you get FREE shipping :)


This weeks challenge winner will win a generous £10.00 shopping spree at Bunny Zoe's Crafts :)


Thanks go to Nikki for her kind sponsorship & generous prize :)


... the sketch ...


... and my card ....


... made for my gorgeous grandson's Christening (2 weeks late) using the beautiful Mo Manning digital stamp "Hanging The Star" with the star removed and replaced with a clipart dove


To make this card I used :~
CS ~ Stash
DP's ~ Shabby Princess ~ Festival
Sentiment ~ Create with TLC ~ Christening Collection
Pearls ~ Stash
Tools ~ Sansodor, Pencil Crayons, Blending Stumps, Sewing Machine.

8 comments:

  1. Hey there my sweetness, I just love your card that you made, fabulous coloring and that cute little boy wowww....LOVE IT. Hugs Terry xxxx
    P.s.thank you so much sweetie for your lovely comment on my blog. mwah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable, and I love the substitution. Sorry that you have been having a rough time lately, hopefully things will be better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jilli, your card is so adorable, love the sweet image and sentiment. The addition of the dove is so perfect for it too. Make sure you take it easy too hun, lots of grandson cuddles will definately help.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Jilli.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lovely, nice to see you around again. And with a beautiful card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo pretty Jilli and what a great idea to replace the star with the dove, PERFICK!
    Take it easy honey, I think you're well in need of some R and R :o)
    Big hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorably sweet!!! LOVE that sentiment--fabulous card! Your coloring is AMAZING!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix