Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Bunny Crossing .... The Deconstructed Sketch #43

Happy 25th birthday to my eldest daughter Fae-Alison xxx
Tuesday  and already we have a list of jobs as long as your .  The  weather seems to have put a definite stop to "Project Paula" sending us outside armed with  and spades.  We've got quite a collection of seeds growing in the 4 greenhouses and Paula is especially proud of her new baby the first born of hopefully many :).  

I decided to make the first Easter card of the year seeing as its only a fortnight away.  So I used the fab sketch DS43...


and the gorgeous Bunny Tilda from Magnolia ...


... and close up .....


and once again I scanned her into the lappy before I coloured her up and then used her as a digi image on the inside with a cute little verse ....


To make this card I used ~
CS ~ Stash
DP's ~ Scrap Pile
Sentiment ~ Create with TLC
Pearls ~ Stash
Tools ~ Sewing Machine, Blending Stumps, Pencil Crayons, Sansodor,, Carla Craft Corner Punch

1 comment:

  1. Aww! so very cute Jilli, love the adorable Tilda and scrummy papers.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix