Pages

Sunday 1 July 2012

Sh*t Happens ......DP2 Challenge #141

This weeks challenge at DP2 is "Straight From The Heart" 
This card was made and sent straight from our 's to a our very gorgeous neighbour Nana.  Now, Nana isn't really our biological Nana, but is our Nana in every other way :D.  She has recently been diagnosed with cancer :(, we couldn't send her a "get well" card and didn't want to send a "thinking of you" card, the next best thing has to be a "sh*t happens" card! :-O


I used " On The Pot (Girl)" for my card  with the fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC ...


and a fabulous verse on the inside along with on the pot girl again ...



Not only did we take the card and sweets, we also took a bear I made for Nana so she was never alone.  The bear was named "half bear" ... because DH and Paula met him when he was half made!

3 comments:

  1. , my what lovely hands you have in that photo of you & half bear :-) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The patchwork design on this is so pretty! I'm so glad you could join us this week at Mo's!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix