Pages

Saturday 17 November 2012

A Time For Togetherness ..... The Deconstructed Sketch No.78

I needed to make a card for my father-in-law's birthday and its now become one the most difficult cards I have to make apart from Father's Day.  So I tried to ignore what I was doing and came up with my card following the fab sketch from The Deconstructed Sketch .....

Deconstructed Sketch No. 78


I used the gorgeously cute "Bronte & Louis" by Mo Manning ....



.... teamed it with a fab sentiment from Create with TLC and beautiful papers by Summer Driggs.

7 comments:

  1. This card is fab in every way--great image & coloring, great take on that sketch, love the papers & colors, the stitching, sentiment, & pearls! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you struggled with this, you can't tell, although I suspect you mean emotionally rather than creatively? Anyway, the end result is pretty darn fab. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Jilli, love the very cute image and the papers are fab. Amazing colouring too. Hope you are ok hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card.
    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! Your pencil coloring is wonderful and I adore the colors you've used together! So cute! Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is precious, Jilly! Love your coloring of Mo's image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a really pretty card! I love the image and the way you've coloured it ... and how the colours work all together!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix