Pages

Friday 29 March 2013

Spring Is Just Ducky ... Midweek Magnolias Week #54

Midweek Magnolia's Challenge this week is to use your "Favourite Stamp".  Well, how is that possible with sooo many favourite stamps to choose from? ..... I finally narrowed it down to my favourite Easter stamp ...


.... Magnolia's Ducky Duck ....


 ... stamped, scanned and resized for the centre of the card with a fab Easter verse ...


Papers are a mix of Magnolia papers and Pink Petticoat Ginghams papers
The sentiment is as always from Create with TLC

4 comments:

  1. How cute is this - I can see why you chose this stamp as your favourite.
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Jilli. Perfect card for Easter. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jilli, tis card made me smile. I love your colouring on the duck and the papers are pretty too. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is so cute. Hugs Lynne from OZ x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix