Pages

Saturday 31 May 2008

An Award and a tag!

My fab blog buddy Vicki has given me an award "Kreativ Blogger", thanx Vicki! I'm very honoured to recieved this award and would like to pass it on to Carole, Enfys, Julie, Kerry and Jo

Vicki has also tagged me......

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.


1. Ten years ago:- D'you know I'm having problems remembering what I was doing yesterday let alone 10 years ago....I was probably doing the same mundane things that I still do today, looking after the kids and hubby!


2. 5 things in todays to do list:- the ironing (but that wont get done till tomorrow), cook tea, make cards, cut my parents hair and do not a lot else, cos its a Rylee free day!!


3. Snacks I enjoy:- Has to be Marmite crisps mmm........


4. Things I would do if I were a Millionaire:- Build my own house, look after the family and close friends, buy a Mitsubishi Animal or something like it and just generally have a great time!


5. Places I have lived:- I've lived in the same village all my life (boring)!
I'm gonna pass this on to the same people as the award! Thanks ladies and have fun! Enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award Jilli....that's so sweet of you! As for the tag, going to have to think long and hard about that one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award Jilli...so kind of you..I was given this a few weeks ago so I will add you to that! As for being tagged...I will definitely need some time to think about this one!

    Carole :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jilli, thank you so much for the award, it's most appreciated. Thank you for the tag too!!
    Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix