Pages

Saturday 3 May 2008

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 8

This weeks challenge at Cute Card Thursday apparently is a nice easy theme! anything to do with gardens. Hmmm, its that easy that it took me until this morning to decide what I was doing! Although I must say i've totally not been in the mood for anything this week at all. I've just plodded on with no enthusiam in what i've done. This card is loosely based on Katharina's sketch #7
For this card I've used pp from Nikki's PIF, CS from The Papermill Shop, image from Jo, which I coloured with Twinkling H2O's and watercolour pencils, adding a touch of glamour dust to her wings and the flowers and brads are from stash. I've left it without a sentiment cos I dont know who or what its for yet!

13 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did for the challenge :)

    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY!!! :) great colours.. VERY CUTE :) Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, I love the papers you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous Jilli! Love your cute Tilda and the beautiful paper!
    I have that paper too, but I havent used it (YET!)
    Have a great weekend!
    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, that is such a cute image and great papers.
    Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!Your card is luvly.
    So pleased Ellie passed her driving test, at last,I was going through it with you!!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card, lovely colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Love the cute Tilda you have used and those great colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deine Karte ist wunderschön gestaltet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. First (easy for me *smile*) in my language:
    Oh wie süß! Das ist ja schon fast der personifizierte Garten *applaus*! Das Papier ist klasse und die Bandposition und Art der Befestigung gefällt mir echt gut.

    Now english words in know (but nut the translate of my german words. I dont know that in enlgish *bigsmile*):
    Very pretty, your card *applaud* (Thanks to Langenscheidt). I like the Paper you`ve used. And the ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card, the sketch is worked out great. lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix