Pages

Sunday 6 July 2008

An Award

I'm not sure that I should be given an award!.... I've been really bad and have been a bad blogger. I just don't know where my days go. I've also added to my hectic days by joining Weight Watchers (all Jo's fault for showing off her fab new figure thanks to her diet), so now my day seems to be taken up with converting food into blasted points! I mustn't really blame it all on Jo but she inspired me to take action not only for myself but for my 17 year old niece who is far to big for her age. My sister, neice, best friend Vicki and myself enrolled on Wednesday, I think I've lost 3 pounds already but I'll update you after my weigh in on Wednesday evening.
Anyway back to my award...

I got this award from 4 fab ladies Tracie, Jo, Kerry and Julie, thank you so much ladies it means a lot! The rules of this award is that I have to pass it on to 7 people, which is hard cos there are so many fantastic blogs out there and a lot of you have already had it! So, my suggestion is if you've not got feel free to copy it and pass it on to 7 of your favourite blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the diet, I joined WW after seeing Jo's story. Spent months thinking I could do it on my own but just kept eating, and saying to myself I'll start tomorrow! Lost 2.5lb last week.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix