Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Another Thank You

Our gorgeous friend Paula has been staying with us for the past few days ... although by the time you read this she'll have gone home ... yayyyy lol! Oh did i say that out loud? pmsl! Whilst she's been here she's taken full advantage of my card making skills and forced me to make cards for her! .... OK i don't need much persuasion! She's stood at the side of me now digging a huge hole for herself .... let's just pass her a shovel!
So, this card is for one of her friends. I'm trying to work my way through some of my digi papers. I have so many on my hard drive and generally tend to stick the same ones. I don't even think I've used the one below before .... goodness knows why not, cos its gorgeous! CS ~ Stash
DP's ~ Raspberry Road Designs ~ Rose Manor
Image ~ RAK from Tab, thanks honey x. Coloured with Whisper Strokes
Ribbon, Flower, Beadcap, Pearl Brad ~ Stash
Sentiment ~ one of those foam ones
Pins ~ from HERE
Tools ~ Martha Stewart Flourish Punch, Woodware Leaf Punch, Sewing Machine

6 comments:

  1. Love your card hun, such a sweet image! Adore all the embellies you have used too!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lurvly!!! Those papers are very me :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jilli !! I love the Tilda and the papers are absolutely gorgeous ! :-)

    I have friends like yours too :-) I wouldn't dare write it on my blog tho !! :-) I'd need a big digger to dig me out LOL :-)

    Luv
    Lorraine x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Jill what a great card love this tilda, hope Paula was pleased with it sweetie, I am sure she was!!!
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really sweet
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Jilli,l love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix