Pages

Tuesday 29 September 2009

I'm Still Alive!!!!

Just to let you know if any of you where wondering where i had disappeared too .... I've been soooo busy lately helping with organising a my BIL's wedding which is gonna be 31st October ... I've been mad making invitations, bridesmaids posies, the bridal bouquet and tonight the MIL's corsage and 1 buttonhole (that i don't know if i'm happy with). I'm also making wedding favors and am awaiting a decision on what's going in them.

I have managed to make some cards and when i have time i will schedule posts so that I dont have such long periods of nothing lol!

I made this card an absolute age ago and never got round to showing it, so whilst i'm AWOL i try and show some of those cards.
CS ~ Stash
DP's ~ Basic Grey i think, but dont have a clue which ones
Image ~ RAK from Jill ... thanks honey x
Gems ~ Stash
Tools ~ Sewing Machine, Cuttlebug Hippie Chic Alpha Dies, Fluffy Stuff, Whisper Strokes

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card like the stitching
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I was wondering and guessed you were a busy busy bunny lol

    Love the card ................ I remember being 21!! such a long time ago but I still remember!

    Good luck with it all hun - you know you will be bored when it's all over lolololololol

    Luv ya lots
    'Baldy' P xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix