Pages

Sunday 9 May 2010

New Home .....

One of my friends asked me to make a card for her friend, who has just been given her first house by the local housing association, after waiting 17 years on the list! Isn't it nice when they work fast LOL! Anyway, I wont get started on them or this will be a loooooong post!

To make this i used ...

CS ~ Stash
Template ~ Here
Sentiment ~ Create with TLC
Flowers ~ Local Market Stall
Key Charm ~ The Works
Ribbon ~ Stash
String ~ Morrisons
Eyelets ~ Stash
Tools ~ Square Scalloped Nesties, Craft Knife, Eyelet Setter

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful Jill. I love the way that you have used your nestabilities scalloped square to do the roof.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix