Pages

Sunday 31 October 2010

Card & Gift Set

This weekend I've left the dreaded decorating and concentrated on chocolate making, whilst I have a child free few days.  We only have our bedroom to do, but I seem to have run out of steam on that score.



For this card I used:~
CS ~ Stash
DP's ~ Kevin & Amanda Spring Mini Kit and a freebie Gingham
Sentiment ~ Create with TLC ~ used to make a backing paper
Image ~ Magnolia Sitting Angel Tilda
Flowers, Press-studs, Raffia, Leaves and Pearls ~ Stash
Tools ~ Martha Stewart Border Punch, Diamond Stickles, Sewing Machine, Blending Stumps, Pencil Crayons, Sansodor, Nesties, Hippie Chic Alpha Die, Cuttlebug


 I found a template on line to make this cute little Milk Carton and used the same CS and DP's as I used for the card.  The Sentiment label was made using another fab wordart creation from Paulette at Create with TLC called 'Chocolate Fairy'. 



 This is the front of the Milk Carton decorated with leather flowers made using my Hippie Chic Alpha Die and Cuttlebug.  The image is another Magnolia - Tilda with Hanging Heart.


and inside are these lovely chocolates ....


A bit better photo of the chocolates ... These are plain, milk and white chocolate caramel hearts.  The caramel is made using a recipe from here.  I've made a batch up and have it stored in a glass jar in the fridge.  It keeps for some months in there too!  I've heard it keeps in the fridge for quite a few months LOL ... I also use it to drizzle over ice-cream and desserts such as apple crumble.  Oh and before i forget the chocolate mould is a 15 cell heart mould available from Poundland no less!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Jilli this set is so fab, i love the stamp you have used, and those chocolates are scrummy, if i made those no way would i give them away lol!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Jilli,I love the images and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cute card Jilli, fab box too for those yummy chocs.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yummie Jilli love it looks absolutely perfect and the little hearts mmmmmmmmmmm Thanks for sharing sweetie...Hugs Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix