Pages

Sunday 17 October 2010

Sketch Saturday ~ Sketch Challenge #125

This week we are sponsored once again by the brilliant Digital Delights over at Sketch Saturday.  This weeks prize is a $10.00 gift certificate to spend in store!

This weeks amazing sketch ...


... and the card I made using it.


To make this card I used:~

CS ~ Stash
DP's ~ Pink Petticoat
Sentiment ~ Create with TLC
Images ~ Magnolia
Flower, Brads & Pearls ~ Stash
Tools ~ Sewing Machine, Pencil Crayons, Blending Stumps, Sansodor, Sakura Stardust Pen (purple)

4 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card Jilli ! Love the image of Tilda and the soft colours you have chosen ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jilli,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Jilli, you've managed to combine my two favourite things.....shopping and Tilda!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I like the scene you've created.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix