Pages

Thursday 23 June 2011

Have the Faith of a Bird ....

Yep, don't faint, I've made another card!  This one is for my very empty "just in case" box.  

I saw this gorgeous image at Pollycraft which Paula is giving away FREE for anyone to use to enter her DT call competition.   Yep, they are extending their little Pollycraft family... Its been over a year since the last DT call and a few farewell's have been said since then ... so now looks like as good a time as any!


There is a choice of 2 images but i preferred the look of little old blue ...


I coloured him with my Pencil Crayons and Sansodor ...


To make this card I used :-

CS ~ Stash
DP's ~ Raspberry Road Designs ~ Love Bird Collection
Image ~ Pollycraft ~ Blue's Branch
Sentiment ~ Create with TLC
Flowers, Pearls & Ribbon ~ Stash
Tools ~ Pencil Crayons, Blending Stumps, Sansodor, Woodware Leaf Punch, Sewing Machine, Nesties, Cuttlebug Corner Die, Cuttlebug


Talking of birds, I gave breadmaking a whirl this week in my SLOW COOKER (Crockpot) and this is how it turned out ....

It was/is delicious too ... only have half of it left!  I was a bit dubious as to whether it was going to work but was pleasantly surprised by the outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix