Pages

Friday 28 December 2012

Don't Cry Because It's Over , Smile Because It Happened ... DP2 Challenge #166

The current challenge at DP2 is "Fave Mo Card Made By You" ... I found it hard to find my fave card, cos I love most of them ;) so I chose one using what has to be my fave image ... 


"Mariko is Mad" just has to be one of the most adorable images I have on my lappy and I've used her loads this year, which is unfortunate cos she's been used for sympathy cards ....


... I placed her on the inside too with a heartfelt verse ...


The beautiful sentiment is from HERE and the papers are a freebie off the net and I can't find them now! 

2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable, and I love the sentiment as well. Thanks for joining in on the fun this week at Mo's. Hoping your New Year brings all the good things that life has to offer.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix