Pages

Monday 3 December 2012

Get Cozy it's Decembrrrr ...... Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #173

This weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch is ....


... and following the sketch I made this card ...


... I used Magnolia Tilda Waiting and Old Window ...


... I did a bit of masking so that Tilda looked as though she is sat on the windowsill ...


... and before colouring the image I scanned it so that i could print it smaller on the inside of the card.

Paper ~ Jen Allyson Winter Wonderland
Sentiment ~ Create with TLC

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Jilli! Love your image at the window, love your coloring, the color scheme, the design, & fab stitching! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Jilli.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix