Pages

Sunday 25 November 2007

More Exploding Boxes!!



Well I did say that I was hooked. That hooked that I made two yesterday...I did end up with a headache though, must remember to pace myself next time lol. I was asked to make another baby exploding box but this time in pink. Why do I find it easier to make girly cards? I enjoyed making this one far more than the blue one. Perhaps its cos I'm always conscious of making a boys card look too girly, whereas a girls card can never look too girly. Anyway, the other box, a wedding card, was made using my mother-in-laws Wendy Rhodes Exploding Box template, which was brilliant, although I must say I prefer my version with 3 layers rather than Wendy's which only has two! I've decided that perhaps I should leave the exploding boxes alone for awhile now so that I dont get bored of them...not sure if that'll happen, but I can try.

This is only a quick blog, not that you'd notice...I'm off out for lunch. My darling daughters (cough) are taking us out for a meal to celebrate our 21st Wedding Anniversary last Thursday. Oh I forgot to mention...I got a Cuttlebug for being the most fantastic wife in the world! Personally I think it was to shut me up moaning about needing one and not being able to live without one. Amazing that after all these years it still works doesn't it....yeah that too lol! No, the old "everyone else in blogland has one, but me!" pmsl......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix