Pages

Friday 16 November 2007

Golden Highlights

I made this card for a friend today. She asked me to make a Christmas card for her Mum and partner (although to begin with it was just her Mum, in case anyone notices lol), she had no idea what she wanted so I had free range with it. I decided to use my "Ultimate Keepsake Board", which was one of the first I ever bought and this was the first time I'd used it! I have to say I'm really pleased with how it turned out.

Thought I'd also use this card for this weeks DCM dare, which is "to make a card for any season or occasion but must include gold somewhere". I think it fits the bill lol!

15 comments:

  1. oh yes, it fits the bill! those robins are so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute little robins!

    Definitely fits the challenge Jilli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, that is such pretty decoupage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Card. Lovely Birds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really stunning. Gorgeous robins. Lol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a brilliant card! I love the unusual shape, your mum will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Glitter Girls board fan ... and it gives the card a completely different look ... brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very unusual card to me ! lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww such cute cuddly robins, lovely. What amazing patience you have with all that cutting :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh WOW......that is what I call a posh card.
    The little birds are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. your Mum will love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really beautiful card - adore those robins.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card and so much work! I am sure they will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you soooooo much for all your lovely comments! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix