Pages

Sunday 4 November 2007

I Hate November!

I got loads done yesterday, not sure how I managed it, but I did. I was asked by the girls and the father-in-law to make a card for the mother-in-law's birthday, as if I didn't have enough to do lol!, cos I personally find it dead easy to make 4 completely different cards for the same person....NOT! Which is the same thing that's happened with the male birthday cards - all 3 males live in the same house, both the girls want cards making for them, so that makes 9 different cards!

I decided that inspiration was required and had a good look on pink petticoat, which is why three of my cards look very similar to the design teams, but i do think their my interpretation of their ideas - thanks Becky and Jo! Anyway I managed to get six cards made, including a Christmas card a friend had asked me
to make.




I have decided since taking this photo and finding in the deep dark depth of my craft cupboard, that I'm going to add purple teardrop gems over the flame just to add a little sparkle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix