Pages

Saturday 21 June 2008

Using Scraps

After reading Vicki's blog I decided to show my card that I quickly made on Thursday evening to take to my best friend Vicki. I had printed some photos out for her from when we went out to meet old school friends last month and I wanted something to put them in. After sorting through my messy dining table I came across some paper leftover from the card I made last weekend for my friend Suzie and her hubby's wedding anniversary. I'd already made Paula a similar card for her brother and sister-in-laws 25th wedding anniversary using the same paper and image, so these definately were scraps!
CS ~ Crafts Central, PP ~ Shabby Princess, image was coloured with watercolour pencils and H2O's and then i used glossy accents on the heart, which I ruined because I didn't let it dry properly before adding foam pads to the back so it stuck to the breakfast bar! I then got my red glitter out and sprinkled that over the top ... sorted! Ribbon ~ stash, I threaded the flowers on to the ribbon which Ithink looks quite effective, white flower ~ Maya Road and green flower was part of a PIF. I should've taken a photo of the inside, but I didn't, that was because I got in the car to go to Vicki's house and remembered I hadn't taken a photo of it and rushed back indoors to do it! I folded the bottom few inches of the card up and made it into a wallet to put the photos in. I'm so pleased with how this turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix