Pages

Friday 5 November 2010

Penny For The Guy

It seems forever since I've managed to take part in Papertake Weekly's Challenge, but today I have!

This week’s challenge and theme is 
Penny For The Guy.   S
o, its all about cards for boys / men.  
The sponsor for this fab challenge is ... Whiff Of Joy ... who are offering a fab stamp '
 Willow With Gingerbread Heart' to the winner.


To make this card I used :-
CS ~ Stash
DP's ~ Summer Driggs
Image ~ Mo's Digital Pencil Too ~ Darn it!
Sentiment ~ made for me personally by the fantastic Paulette from Create with TLC
Hook & Eye ~ Stash
Press-studs ~ Stash
Tools ~ Pencil Crayons, Blending Stumps, Sansodor, Sewing Machine, Needle & Cotton.

I've made this card to give to my Uncle who had a stroke on Tuesday.  Fortunately, he came out of hospital yesterday evening and seems to be improving very quickly.  Fingers crossed that he gains his right side and speech back fully.  

2 comments:

  1. Love your card!! The colors you have used are nice (lovely paper).
    I like how you curled the corner. Never saw it before.

    Gerrittina

    http://mijnhobbyzolder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow super card! love the Image and the fab colours you have used. Great layout too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix