Pages

Sunday 14 November 2010

Sweet Tooth Makes ....

I'm back to playing catch up again it appears, having no time at all to do the things i most n
need to do!  I have loads of photos on my laptop of creations and cards but haven't yet found the time to show them off ... well apart from on Facebook LOL!

My friend asked me to make this ...

 

 I think its really effective.  To make it I used one box of 16 Ferrero Rocher's  {although one of those got eaten by Rylee LOL}, ribbon from my stash, an old plastic plant pot from my Dad's greenhouse, tissue paper from my stash and some wooden skewers that were pence from Morrisons in the summer.  The tools used to make it where ... round scalloped nesties and a hot glue gun.

Now this was my first attempt at Turkish Delight, not sure how good/bad it was cos i hate the stuff LOL!



 I made a little envelope and used a very fitting freebie sentiment from Create with TLC.  I always manage to find the right sentiment for my projects.  Paulette manages to come up with the most amazing sayings and sentiments.


This is the back of the envelope with my personalised digi stamp on the back.  Made by the one and only Paulette.  They are available to buy for just $2.50 each from here

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jilli, your FR ball is amazing and brilliantly done...I wouldn't know where to start! If you need anyone to try out your turkish delight...I'm the girl for the job...I lurves it :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Jilli.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix