Pages

Monday 21 February 2011

Grandparents = Grandangels

My Mum was 75 last Friday and although it was a big birthday, it wasn't really celebrated because the focus was on Dad's last Radiotherapy session.   However, we did try to make her feel special by having her and Dad round for Sunday Lunch.  


As soon as I saw this card I thought of my Mum .... she just adores all most of her Grandchildren (there's always a couple of kids you just dont get!) and none more than her 2 Great Grandson's, my Grandbabies, Rylee and Koree!  Mo could have drawn this image looking at my Mum with the boys.  Its just perfect ...

To make this card I used:~
CS ~ Stash
DP's ~ Cuddly Buddly & Pink Petticoat
Image ~ Mo's Digital Pencil Too ~ Bedtime Stories
Sentiment ~ Create with TLC
Pearls& Flowers ~ Stash
Tools ~ Birch Leaf Punch, Sewing Machine, Pencil Crayons, Blending Stumps, Sansodor, Nesties, Sakura Stardust Pen (Silver)

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix