Pages

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge ~ Challenge #99

This week's challenge is  ... “S.O.S.!”  For this weeks challenge create a card or project for Some One Special!         
Be sure to tell us who that special someone is and why they are special to you! 
You will have from now until midnight (EST) February 26th, 2011 to complete this challenge in order to be entered into the drawing for this week's fabulous prizes donated by:
PRIZE:
PRIZE: Winner’s Choice of FOUR Digis!



This is my first attempt at making a vintage card.  I wanted to do something a little different than i normally do for my Mum's 75th birthday.  Obviously, she's special to me cos she's my Mum, but she's also had it hard the last few months with Dad being diagnosed with Prostate Cancer and then attending every treatment session with him for the last 7 weeks, 5 days a week.  Through all this time she's tried to stay positive and jolly everyone along.  She's always there for you when you want a natter, moan or encouragement.  She is a special lady, even though at times she does exasperate me LOL ... i wouldn't be without her!!!


To make this card I used :~
CS ~ Stash
DP's ~ Bearly Mine Floral Fantasy
Image and Sentiment ~ Create with TLC
Pearls & Lace ~ Stash
Tools ~ Sansodor, Pencil Crayons, Blending Stumps, Diamond Stickles, Sewing Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix