Pages

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Just Magnolia Challenge 91 ~ Going Dotty

I decided to give Just Magnolia Challenge blog another go.  Its been a while since I last participated in one of their challenges. The challenge this week is Going Dotty – so therefore something with dots or spots somewhere on the creation.   The challenge closes next Thursday 20th January.


I think this card fits quite well for the challenge LOL .... just a few spots/dots!

To make this card I used:~
CS ~ Stash
DP's ~ Summer Driggs
Image ~ Magnolia Ribbon Haired Tilda
Sentiment ~ Create with TLC
Ribbon & Flowers ~ Stash
Tools ~ Sewing Machine, Pencil Crayons, Blending Stumps, Sansodor.

I'm a bit all over the place this week, cos Dad's first treatment of the week was Sunday instead of Monday so now i keep thinking i'm a day in front of where i really am LOL!  We spent 3 hours at the hospital today just for his 10 minute treatment and the rest was spent waiting to see the consultant ... dont you love it when their punctual?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix