Pages

Sunday 8 January 2012

Have A Fairy Sweet Day .... Mojo Monday 222

Good morning my lovelies ... Happy 1st Birthday to my grandbaby Koree!  So, how happy am I today?  big grin  ... as angelDad would say, "as happy as a oink smiley in sh*t" ... Oh Yes!!! 

Yesterday I told you all about the "Budget Shabby Chic" guest room to be as from next weekend ... I also told you we had spent £26 of the £50 budget on a bed and curtain fabric .... batting eyelashes  ...  yesterday morning we needed to add to the furniture ... something like a wardrobe and 2 bedside cabinets perhaps?  happy ... Well, after a smooch around on the local freecycle website on Friday night I managed to secure both of these from the same lovely lady and we collected them first thing yesterday morning ... FOR FREE!!! smug  They couldn't fit in any better with the theme had they been purpose built ... we most definitely have some guardian angellooking over us to make sure we achieve this look ... Thanks Dad x

Keeping with the fairy/angel theme I made this card following the great sketch at Mojo Monday ...

I used Fairy 2 from Mo Mannings Digital Pencil Too


... and close up ...


... again I printed her in her raw state on the inside with a cute little poem/verse I found on the net ... 

To make this card I used~
CS ~ Stash
DP's ~ K & Company Garden Collage Pad ~ found in the back of the cupboard
Sentiment ~ Create with TLC
Flowers & Pearls ~ Stash
Tools ~ Marianne Designs Butterfly Die, Crystal Stickles, Sewing Machine, Crafts-Too Leaf Punch, Pencil Crayons, Sansodor, Blending Stumps

3 comments:

  1. your card looks great and well done with your bargain. You seem to be really lucky with this room
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous card and love that fairy too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this image! So cute. And you have coloured her in my favourite colours :) Love you card - it is beautiful.
    Celestial Things

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix