Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2012

My Super Power is Princessitude ...... The Deconstructed Sketch #45

The bowling was an utter success on Saturday.  We all had so much fun it was unbelievable and now we can't wait to go rollerskating this month to celebrate 3 birthdays.  :D ...  feeling a bit out of sorts today and yesterday, think I've managed to catch that flaming 48 hour  thats going around.  Been spending most of the time on the Smiley but have managed a spot of crafting in between.  Just wish i could get rid of the :-& feeling!


A photo taken on Saturday L-R back row ... Carrie (Niece), Me, Ebony (great niece, Carrie's daughter)
L-R front row .... Fae (my eldest daughter), Mum, Koree (my youngest grandson) and Eloise (my youngest daughter)

This weeks DS sketch is great and I couldn't wait to play with it ... 


I made this card for my great-niece Ebony's 16th birthday, which will be one of the birthdays we're celebrating. ...


I used Two Jill from Digital Pencil Too ...


... close up and naked inside with a cute little verse ...


To make this card I used ....
CS ~ Stash 
DP's ~ Pink Petticoat Gingham, Bearly Mine Florals and scraps out the scrap pile
Sentiment ~ Create with TLC
Pearls ~ Stash
Tools ~ Sewing Machine, Pencil Crayons, Blending Stumps, Sansodor, Nesties, Cuttlebug

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Jilli.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Jill! Love teh colors and Mo's fun image! The sentiment is perfect with her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and adorable card, such pretty colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix