Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

Recycling My Cards .....

Ok, call me tight if you want, I prefer frugal :D ... but if someone doesn't want to keep the cards I make ... which I don't have a problem with ... I want them back!  They are my babies  at the end of the day.  What I like to do is recycle them as much as possible, by changing the sentiment and verse and/or re-colouring the image .... 

This is a card I made last year for the grandbabies to give their Mummy for her birthday ....


.... and this has had the skin re-coloured and the sentiment changed ....


... close up of the images ... "Bronte & Louis" merged with one of the "Diaper Crew"


Details of what we're used originally to make this card can be found HERE

3 comments:

  1. Jilli what a fab idea I never write the nvelopes to close family and that I do reuse but think I will be asking for the card back in future too. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Jilli,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great Idea Jilli... i hate giving some of my cards away or selling them at all lol

    jen xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix