Pages

Saturday 19 January 2013

A New Born King .... Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge #108 & Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge #151


"Recycle something or use something that was free"

I used the fab sketch at Pals Paper Arts Challenge 

PPA151 Sketch



I used a free sentiment available from Create with TLC, just one of the many fabulous freebies Paulette has available on her blog.  I teamed the sentiment with Magnolia Edwin as Wiseman 


... again I scanned the uncoloured image into my pc and printed it out smaller with a fitting verse on the inside ...


Papers are from Kay Miller Designs ~ Articantics

5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card - Edwin looks so regal. I love the digi sentiment (must have a look at Paulette's images) - thanks for entering this into my CHNC challenge 108 - you could also enter it into my CHNC challenge extra for January here - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Thank you for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Jilli! Edwin is just adorable :) Thanks for playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. Thanks for having fun with the Pals this week!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix