Pages

Saturday 19 January 2013

Friends Make Life Blossom .... Midweek Magnolia's Week #44 & Deconstructed Sketch #85

This weeks theme is Pink/Pearls/Ribbon .... I don't really use ribbon in my card making, so I craftily chose a Magnolia that had a ribbon within the stamp ....

Deconstructed Sketch No. 85

I followed the sketch from Deconstructed Sketch to make my card ... 


... using Magnolia Tilda with Straw Hat (cos it had a lovely ribbon on it)  :D ...


... and again, scanned and resized for the middle ....


Papers from Shabby Princess ~ Dotty Papers
Sentiment ~ Create with TLC

3 comments:

  1. So pretty!! Love the softness to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love this Tilda & the pretty papers.

    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Midweek Magnolia's, hope you will join us again sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous and so cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix