Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Perhaps They Are Not The Stars .... Papertake Weekly Challenge

Papertake Weekly Challenge this week is "Happy New" so this can be anything new - new year, new baby, new stash, new technique, and as always it is up to you how you interpret this!

So my weird and wonderful interpretation of this is .... another "new" year without you ....


I made this card for my Mum on the first anniversary of my Dad's passing.  I wanted her to know I was still thinking about her and of him constantly....


.... I also used a "new" digital sentiment too!  The image is Mariko is Mad by Mo Manning ...


Papers are Summer Cottage by Melissa Bennett

2 comments:

  1. What a fun image..great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, love the beautiful sentiment!! Great design:)

    Hugs Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix