Pages

Saturday 14 March 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge ~ 09 March

Another week gone and i'm left playing catch up! I'm beginning to wonder if its all to do with my age that the weeks go by so fast, cos i swear when i was younger one week would last a fortnight! A fortnight's holiday last a month and the 6 weeks school holidays laster forever!
However, i did have a really productive day yesterday and managed to get 3 cards made. I'm now onto my April card list, although i did make another birthday card for Fae (march 27th) after getting my new Magnolia Spring Stampclub Collection yesterday .... wooo hoooo!
This weeks PTW challenge is a sketch by the fabulous Dawny P

CS ~ stash. DP's ~ part of my gorgeous blog candy win from Donna ... thank you sooo much! Image ~ RAK from my VBFBF Diane (thanks honey) coloured with WM's. Banner Die Cut ~ another part of Diane's amazing speshull envie! Peel-offs ~ stash. Stitching ~ sewing machine. I've been bitten by the decorating the inside bug .... thanks Tab and Rach ... i think lol! I used all the leftover DP's for the inside.

7 comments:

  1. Awww,you made the image look fab!!! I could just sit looking at that stamp,it right gets me,lol!!!
    Luv your card :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just adore the HM image, tis too cute! Fab card honey, those insides are addictive LOL....sorry!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love this card this little house mouse image is just so adorable and what you've done is lovely.

    Gorgeous.

    Debbie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! This is so cute! Gorgeous card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! Cute image! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix