Pages

Saturday 7 March 2009

Sorry for being AWOL

I know i keep saying it but its true ... i just dont know where my days are going! No sooner have i woke up and its time to go to bed! I do admit to being bitten by the crochet bug and have been spending a lot of my time sat in front of the TV once Rylee has gone with my crochet thread and hook making flowers. I have sent some of these out to my fairy blogmothers and still have 2 more to send too, but haven't made those yet its still a little bit of a slow process. I do intend to make myself some when i've supplied the ones i love the most with them.
I have still managed to make a couple of cards in the evenings when i could be bothered. I've also completed a couple of challenges, but they're stuck on the camera ... need to get batteries today and then i can upload them. But for starters here is a card i made using up my scraps of paper and card again .....

Image ~ RAK coloured with WM's. Flowers ~ stash. Buttons and brad ~ stash. Stitching ~ sewing machine. Sentiment ~ Rubber Romance.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card Jilli, lovely layout and such pretty colouring of Tilda. Can't wait to see your crochet flowers...I have all the cotton and thread, just need to get going...what pattern do you use?
    Have a nice weekend and thanks for all your sweet comments.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Jilli and thanks so much for the absolutely beautiful crohet flowers hugs JIll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat an adorable card i love the colours and the funky stitching
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix