Pages

Sunday 29 March 2009

Sketch Saturday ~ Sketch #44

Today is turning out to be another slow day for me. I know there's not a lot new there cos i can be slow anyway pmsl! But i appear to have got myself addicted to Fae's One Tree Hill series and have managed to watch 4 discs of season 1 since yesterday afternoon lol. I suppose it could be viewed as good, cos at least i'm relaxing ready for my week of Rylee starting again tomorrow at 8am! I have been a good girl and have crocheted 4 flowers during my time glued to the TV so all has not been lost.
However, this morning i did manage to finish my last April birthday card off using this weeks sketch from Sketch Saturday ...

Again, i trawled through my left over DP's and found these. CS ~ stash. Image ~ coloured with Whisper Markers and Sakura Glaze. Fluffy Stuff. Buttons ~ stash. Peel-off ~ stash. Stitching ~ sewing machine. As you can see i've also decorated the front with what was left of the left overs lol!

9 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card Jilli,l love the image.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jilli, love the image.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card hun love that image
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorge card, fab image sweetie! I have a little something on my blog for you!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww what a great card! love that image!
    Thank you for joining us this week
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Jilli fab image and the inside is gorgeous too hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jilli wonderful card - great image
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix